Crown Princess TV inputs

diverward

Hello all, for those who have been on the Crown Princess recently, it would be much appreciated if you could tell me what kind of inputs there are on the TVs. This is for an Oceanview cabin. Is there a HDMI or RCA input and can you change the input on the TV or on the converter. I seem to remember you can change the inputs on the TV itself on the Ruby Princess. Thank you for your replies.

Hello all, for those who have been on the Crown Princess recently, it would be much appreciated if you could tell me what kind of inputs there are on the TVs. This is for an Oceanview cabin. Is there a HDMI or RCA input and can you change the input on the TV or on the converter. I seem to remember you can change the inputs on the TV itself on the Ruby Princess. Thank you for your replies.

I just got off the Crown, I only saw the RCA plugs in the back of the TV. Didn't look for HDMI.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know if there is an audio output plug on the TVs? I like to use headphones (or ear buds) to listen to the TV while my wife sleeps.

From the picture it looks like there may be one, but it is kind of cut off on the picture edge.

Anyone know if there is an audio output plug on the TVs? I like to use headphones (or ear buds) to listen to the TV while my wife sleeps.

From the picture it looks like there may be one, but it is kind of cut off on the picture edge.

The two at the right hand bottom of the picture are inputs for the component cables. I don't believe there are any outputs for the TV. The two on top of this are s-video and I believe the one next to it is a digital audio input.

Edited by diverward

We are sailing on the Crown in about 3 weeks and want to be able to play dvds in our mini-suite. What do we bring to hook up to the TV... HDMI or another type cable. Figure we will use our laptop but just trying to have info to inform DH. Thank you, I am technically challenged!

We are sailing on the Crown in about 3 weeks and want to be able to play dvds in our mini-suite. What do we bring to hook up to the TV... HDMI or another type cable. Figure we will use our laptop but just trying to have info to inform DH. Thank you, I am technically challenged!

An HDMI cable will work just fine. I have a light weight short cable I use only for travel which is about 2 feet long.

I don't use a laptop since it's to big for travel but a WD-TV unit which works with a 64 GB thumb drive. I'm able to bring along dozens of movies & other shows just in case they have nothing interesting going on at night.