Scuba St Lucia/Jungle Reef Adventures Ruined our St Lucia Day!!!

YYJValerie

DO NOT book with these people unless you have a big group!!!! They will bump you!!!

I booked a package back on November 8 for a day of diving & snorkeling with lunch at the resort included as an excursion on our mid-January cruise. This was to be the highlight of our 20th Anniversary cruise. St Lucia is a bucket list destination for me and (after much research) I chose this itinerary for this specific excursion. Then Scuba St Lucia ruined our trip! They contacted me today and said we were being bumped because a large group booked and there was no longer room for us. Seriously????

While I appreciate the fact that they at least did not leave us stranded on the cruise ship pier with no pick up. They also offered no assistance booking elsewhere -- that would have a least softened the blow. We didn't get so much as a suggestion for another operator other than "there are a lot of dive operators on the pier, you can just find one when you get there." Really????!!!! And I'm sorry, but I should have at least been warned that if they had a larger group they would bump us. No such warning at all. Awful, horrible customer service!!!!!

We usually use cruises to check out various destinations then book week trips back to the ports to dive at locations we enjoyed -- usually with the same dive operator we used on the cruise. No way on earth I would book with these people again!!!!!! It's a shame as their reviews are good… but that is just NOT how you treat people!!!!!