Regent air question

shuguley

Further to my previous comments, Regent require full payment if I wish to be able to choose seats on BA now (for a September cruise). I don't personally have a problem with this as in the UK we have ( ABTA ) protection if a tour company cancels and our insurance to cover for illness etc should we be prevented from travelling. Fortunately we are on the New York to Montreal trip so no worries about changes of ports etc as in the med.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I think this is a BA thing as we have just booked for June to Toronto and back from Anchorage with BA and we cannot book our seats until 24 hours before and that is with Business class. We have just returned from Cape Town and flew with Emirates and as soon as Regent booked our flights we could reserve seats and both of these flights are with Regent Air.

Solysol, you should be able to book seats with BA (at extra cost) about seven days after your final payment which I assume would be 90 days out. If asked Regent can email you as soon as the tickets are issued.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app