wine package ,majesty

We were on Majesty in November and bought a wine package the evening we boarded - don't think you can purchase in advance, I've never known that option, although I may be wrong.

I didn't note the price per glass - maybe somebody has the ship's bar list to post here ?

That would be great if anyone as got the drinks price list thanks

They have been posted on here. House wine is £3.90 a glass but pretty disgusting stuff. The package in my opinion is not good not a good choice and not really a good price. If you like red they do a passable shyrah (frence shiraz) for £13.95 per bottle this was on the Dream but would imagine the same.

I have just rang up the thomson shop that I booked my cruise through to see if there was a offer on the drinks package,I was told it hadnt gone down but if I booked onboard Iwould be able to get the 10 pound P/P OFFER,,,This seems very silly,If they can do it onboard why cant they do it and let you pay for it before you go,As anyone else got any feedback,I was just wanting to pay before our trip so hadnt got a big bill at end,,We dont drink a lot but 10 pounds a day sounded ok,Any feedback please

In all my years of cruising I have never seen the AI cheaper on board and its only in recent years that they have actually offered cruiser's the option. They may have been referring to the new idea of you upgrading your 'drinks package' to fully all inclusive when on board, can't recall the cost but it was expensive😕