Star Princess Wedding

chicaletta

I'm going to be cruising on the Star Princess 11/14/04. I was planning on making this a wedding/honeymoon combined, since it's going to be just me and my fiance I was planning on a very simple ceremony. Can someone please let me know if they offer this or is the smallest wedding package the $1,800.00 one? Thanks for your time.

Princess uses The Wedding Experience

www.theweddingexperience.com

and they have a lot of information on their web site. You can get married at sea, in most ports on your itinerary or in Ft. Lauderdale before you sail. My son and his fiance are looking into the various options. Congratulation and happy cruising...Carol

16 cruises and still counting...

• 3 months later...
I'm going to be cruising on the Star Princess 11/14/04. I was planning on making this a wedding/honeymoon combined, since it's going to be just me and my fiance I was planning on a very simple ceremony. Can someone please let me know if they offer this or is the smallest wedding package the $1,800.00 one? Thanks for your time.

We were best man and matron of honor aboard the Grand Princess. The wedding paperwork took months for the couple to navigate. Your paper work will have to be sent to Princess and then to, I believe, Bermuda, for official recording, documentation stamps, etc. It might not be a bad idea to call Princess at their US headquarters in California to get the ball rolling and to find out if you have enough time before the 11/14/04 cruise to complete all details.

As regards the costs of the wedding, when we were participants, they had four types/costs of ceremonies. From basic to live TV with a string quartet. Princess will explain all the options to you when you contact them.

Hope this helps.

I just sent in my papers for our Princess Wedding. They will allow you to fax them all, except for the Notice of Intended Marriage. That is the one they need mailed in so they can send it to the licence office to start your marriage licence process. The cost range depends on what ship you are wanting to get married on or if you are wanting to get married at port.

Hope this has helped. Take care and have fun.

Shari:p

Archived