FOS too large?

Our family is considering booking FOS for Jan 06. Were recently on Mariner in June 05. The kids loved all of the activities but it was a very full ship and felt crowded at times(ie. pool deck, predinner pictures. buffets) We're just hoping that they are making FOS big enough for the extra 1,000 passengers. Any input would b great also how is weather in the Western itinerary in Jan.? :rolleyes:

We did the western in Jan on the Jewel and the weather was great. I got a really bad sunburn in Costa Maya so it was hot.

The Freedom will be a lot wider than the Voyager class ships, so that along with the extra length should help with the space issue. If you want a less crowded ship, try the Radiance class. The Jewel was amazing.

FOS will be quite a bit larger. Over 100 ft longer and some feet wider as well. The pool deck is 40% larger than the Voyager class, so I would say that it will be larger enough. And by the way, it is not an extra 1000 people. The Mariner of the seas, for example, has a double occupancy of 3114 and the Freedom has a double occupancy of 3600. Thats only 486 more people. I would say it will be plenty big.

Archived