Magic Spa and Others Services Menues?

Juligan

We are planning our anniversary cruise on the Magic for Dec 2016. I'm hoping someone out there has copies or photos of the spa services menu or other added cost amenities like hair, nails, etc. I'm considering splurging but need to know now much to add to my savings budget.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I know the feeling, one has to plan ahead. I will tell you I did a manicure a few years ago and it was something like $80! I've also did a massage once as well. It's my understanding that these employees are not Carnival employees, but a "sub contractor" so to speak. Once done, they will try and sell, sell, sell! Everything they used on you, they try and sell you. The prices for products are about as high as the service itself. Also, try and book near the end of the cruise they will run sales. Since then, we've always found a place in port that does massages for a fraction of the cost. In Costa Maya years ago, we had a 90 minute massage for $30.00, plus tip. Good luck whatever you decided and enjoy your trip!