Bucket of Beer

DaninBermuda

I believe a bucket saves you $2 on the cost of 4 beers, regardless of individual bottle cost. Plus a smidge of a savings on the gratuity.

Just back from Magic and this is correct. Also take a bottle opener as it saves going back to the bar to have them opened.

If I recall though you cannot get a bucket under the Cheers program. You have to order singles. At least that is what I thought I read.

Does anyone know how much a bucket of beer is and how many you get?

Also how much are mixed/frozen drinks. Trying to figure out if the Cheers program is right for us. We are not big drinkers so I am really wondering if it would be worth it.

Thanks,

Rich

If I recall though you cannot get a bucket under the Cheers program. You have to order singles. At least that is what I thought I read.

Also how much are mixed/frozen drinks. Trying to figure out if the Cheers program is right for us. We are not big drinkers so I am really wondering if it would be worth it.

Thanks,

Rich

Just off the Freedom. I can't answer to the price of the bucket, but the people who shared our table at comedy club got 4 beers in the bucket.

My pina coladas were $8.25 + tip (I believe). Virgin PCs were $5.25 and my sons beer was $5.25. I believe those numbers are correct, or at least with $0.25 per drink.

Thanks,

Rich

A bucket of Cigar City Invasion Pale Ple and Sam Adams Rebel IPA were both $22 plus 15% gratuity for 4 beers. I believe bud, miller and those other awful beers are $4-6 more per bucket.