Up-sell offer. Advice?

JPH814

Well...we are only two people but we LOVE the PS. Not wasted on us two at all! We took the upsell offer (did I say jumped on it within two minutes of the email??!! :)) for our 12- day Med cruise. My husband says that he is sure that we spent more time in our room because of it. The room is soooooo nice so why not? We were on the NA and the hot tub was private. We used it a lot. We would start filling it up and then get our champagne poured and jump in. (Simply pulled the plug when done and left everything in our wake). We would return later and it would be all tidied up! Loved it so much that we changed our upcoming Alaska to the PS. I'm sure we will really love that hot tub since it will be cold and we will have more sea time. And, the table was something we used for meals very often. In sure it's a personal thing and not everyone would get the same value out of it, but we sure do enjoy it :)

It wasn't terribly private on tge Oosterdam. You could be seen by many cabins. One thing that was odd is that you had to fill it up and drain it yourself for each use. When I think of a hot tub that's not usually what I picture.

That's weird! But I guess keeping a full cleaned hygienic hot tub going all the time would be too much? Too difficult?

Or I guess I gotta think about it this way - Would you really get into water you weren't sure was clean?

I'd still want the PS! Even solo! lols

You have plenty of hot water available. Also, not leaving it full you don't have to super-chlorinate it. You're using the same water as in your bath. It wouldn't be full long during rough weather any way as ship movement is more pronounced on upper decks.

Edited by blizzardboy

That's weird! But I guess keeping a full cleaned hygienic hot tub going all the time would be too much? Too difficult?

Or I guess I gotta think about it this way - Would you really get into water you weren't sure was clean?

I'd still want the PS! Even solo! lols

You have a point.

Hey, I had the ph as a solo. It's no ones business if it's wasteful or overkill and I would never make that judgement for others. Sounds like sour grapes to me. I got a smokin' deal on it and at the time I could afford it so I went for it and I'm glad I did. I never thought in a million years it would have ever happened for me.

Edited by cruz chic