carnival breeze aft wrap 8466 any pics?

jolyroger

Originally booked aft 6501, which I was pretty excited with considering we've never had an aft balcony before. Well cabin 8466 became available and I quickly called carnival so I could move us up. Was just wondering if anyone here has any pics or feedback on this cabin.. also this is our third cruise on the breeze,which those previous cruises we had balcony cabins in the cloud 9 spa area... so we are definatly on the other end of the ship!

That's awesome that you were able to snatch up that cabin! I'm sailing in the Breeze in March in a Spa balcony, how are they?

Spa balconies especially on the Breeze are Awesome! Its very similar to a regular Balcony, but the Décor is just so pretty and that area of the Ship, its so very tranquil, which is I guess why its Spa Cabins, lol. We were on decks 11 and 12 and both we found were great.. I mean as soon as those elevator doors open up on floors you can smell this just awesome spa smell , from the Cloud 9 spa...which I definalty recommend taking advantage of! Especially the Thaso pool.. Oh your gonna love it!!

Spa balconies especially on the Breeze are Awesome! Its very similar to a regular Balcony, but the Décor is just so pretty and that area of the Ship, its so very tranquil, which is I guess why its Spa Cabins, lol. We were on decks 11 and 12 and both we found were great.. I mean as soon as those elevator doors open up on floors you can smell this just awesome spa smell , from the Cloud 9 spa...which I definalty recommend taking advantage of! Especially the Thaso pool.. Oh your gonna love it!!

Awesome! We're on deck 11 (11229) and have cruised the Breeze before. Last time we bought a spa pass and loved the spa, so this time I wanted to do a spa room, it even worked out to a better deal than buying the pass on it's own. Can't wait!

Originally booked aft 6501, which I was pretty excited with considering we've never had an aft balcony before. Well cabin 8466 became available and I quickly called carnival so I could move us up. Was just wondering if anyone here has any pics or feedback on this cabin.. also this is our third cruise on the breeze,which those previous cruises we had balcony cabins in the cloud 9 spa area... so we are definatly on the other end of the ship!

Did you try google?

• 2 weeks later...

Well in 89 more days I will post away!!! But from what I've read and seen this cabin the bed actually does face towards the windows and balcony, so when you wake up you get that glorious, gorgeous view. If I happen to find a pic or video before we cruise, I'll post it! Unless anyone else does before