ESCAPE: My Cruise & thoughts

ReaderDame

I have perhaps the most important follow-up question to your wonderful review....Does O'Sheehan's still serve chicken tenders/fingers with honey mustard dipping sauce?

I wish to confirm as all menus and previous comments that I have read state that they no longer are available.
According to the menu from Beyondships2, they are no longer available.

http://www.beyondships2.com/uploads/8/2/4/5/8245255/cr_204_osheehan.pdf

Hi, I never knew about port taxes being charged on the UBP whilst in port in Miami. Could you please how much they were?? Thanks in advance.
It's not just on the UBP, it's on all drinks when you are still in Miami or within 1/2 hour after debarkation. FLA sales tax of 6% is added per drink.

It's not just on the UBP, it's on all drinks when you are still in Miami or within 1/2 hour after debarkation. FLA sales tax of 6% is added per drink.

And it's not just Miami. It's whatever US Port the ship is docked in. Whatever their sales tax is.....is what you pay when in a US Port.

Harriet

Thank you for editing my Escape Review and making font bigger, paragraph form, etc... As I said, I am not a professional writer. Help! I cannot find where this review ended up: In other words, I thought this would appear in the Norwegian Crusie Line / ESCAPE forum; but I can't find it there? I will also add the reviews of the Shore Excursions, but as I said, I want this to specifically be on the ESCAPE forum. Thanks

I found your post in the Norwegian forum, not specifically the Escape forum. I don't know how to re-post or move to there, perhaps another member can help with that.

What a great first post though! Thank you for taking the time to post your experience! Very helpful!!

I am sorry...after reading my original review, I see that I put Chicken fingers on items that can be ordered by picky eaters (i.e. Kids)... I am sorry to report to those of you anxiously awaiting them... I don't think they had Chicken Fingers there; just their wings. The wings were Awesome though! :)

I am sorry...after reading my original review, I see that I put Chicken fingers on items that can be ordered by picky eaters (i.e. Kids)... I am sorry to report to those of you anxiously awaiting them... I don't think they had Chicken Fingers there; just their wings. The wings were Awesome though! :)

I am willing to put up with high prices, additional add on fees, long waits at the elevator, buffets that are a madhouse, $10 for an extra entree, no deck chairs after 7:30am and an extremely crowded pool but to NOT offer chicken tenders with honey mustard dipping sauce! ?!

Thank you for a great review. February will be my first NCL cruise and I learned a lot from your review. I don't recall other lines charging tax in port, so this and no bottled water on the booze package were new to me. Looks like i will be bringing water on board with me. Hopefully there will be some good surprises too.:D