Thomson Myths and Legends

Hi All

Has anyone been on the Thomson spirit Myths and Legends cruise taking in Bethlehem, Jerusalem and Beirut? Have the trip to these places gone ahead, if not what was the alternate trips?

I have the trip booked for April and given the escalating terrorist attacks in all of those places i am concerned the trips in Ashdod and Lebanon will be either cancelled or changed. I only booked the cruise to visit those places.

A big thank you to any one that can help

Tubbyhubbie

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All

Has anyone been on the Thomson spirit Myths and Legends cruise taking in Bethlehem, Jerusalem and Beirut? Have the trip to these places gone ahead, if not what was the alternate trips?

I have the trip booked for April and given the escalating terrorist attacks in all of those places i am concerned the trips in Ashdod and Lebanon will be either cancelled or changed. I only booked the cruise to visit those places.

A big thank you to any one that can help

Tubbyhubbie

We went to Bethlehem when the trouble started in Egypt meaning we had to change , it is one of the most interesting places we have been to plenty to see I am glad we went with the ships trip as the guide on the trip was very informative,he had to get of the bus as it went over the border and got on again on the way back ,took us to all the major sites to see and plenty of time there,it is one of my favourite trips and I would go again felt really safe and relaxed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi I've just book this cruise & nothing come up about not sailing to this places , so it looks like we are still all going .

Hi All

We have been in contact with customer services and they are advising all trip will be going ahead but they will be monitoring the situation on a daily basis. That means they will wait till we are all on board and then advise the port's\ trips will be changed.

Tubbyhubby