Help With My Son's Wish

I'm sorry for not updating sooner. Grant has had an allergic reaction to something and is feeling poorly, so we spent the morning seeing the doctor.

Momo2000, thank you so much! I definitely appreciate you stepping in to help. Because of the way he is feeling, I'm not sure he will be leaving the ship tomorrow. I think at this point we are just going to stick to planning something onboard. I'm so sorry that you wasted your time trying to help us.

Sorry to hear about the allergic reaction.

Also was told that you got the printed maps on Monday.

Maybe you could see about getting the Captain and other Officers to sign one them.

Hopefully we can bump into each other sometime before the end of the cruise.

To everyone following this thread: The person wanted to help Grant get his “pirate treasure hunt on the beach” was Lisa in the Grand Cayman. She was so willing to help. She runs Serenity Charters in Grand Cayman http://www.caymanserenitycharters.com SO, if anyone on this thread (or who reads it in the future) is headed to Grand Cayman (or know friends who are) and is looking to book a fun event (charter, snorkel, etc.) there, please reach out and contact Lisa . . . and tell her thanks for trying to help Grant.