RCI recent drink prices?

HI has anyone recently cruised on a royal Caribbean cruise leaving Australia and able to give me a photo of the drink menu or tell me some drink prices .....>trying to work out if its worth getting the drink package .....>would mainly be drinking cocktails ,beer,JD&coke ,soft drink.>and cruising on the voyager of the seas late feb. thanks for any help

I was on Explorer in December and most cocktails were $12, basic beer was $6.50 and Jack & Coke was $10.50 I believe. I didn't buy any softdrink but think it was around $2.50, wine was $9 and up per glass and specialty coffee was $4.50. This was all in US $.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

$14 for cocktails, $5 non alcoholic cocktails, wine $9-$13 a glass or 36-50 a bottle.beer American premium $7.50 (budwesier, coors light etc) beers of the world $6.50 (heinekin, corona etc, ciders $6.50, softdrinks were around the $2.50 mark and I didn't take photos of the spirits sorry.

I was on Explorer in December and even though they may have a drink menu, they did not always have those drinks available. Each bar had a different drink menu and different beers available, changed from day to day. Every time I tried to order from a drink menu, the drink I chose was not available but they always had premixed frozen drinks eg Pina Colada and Margarita.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Thanks for the menu link. We are currently being offered a deal on UK bookings to all locations that includes a free select drinks package with wine up to USD$8 per glass. However, looking at the Explorer menu all wine is $9 USD + , so nothing would actually be included!

Edited by Chelsea1

Thanks for the menu link. We are currently being offered a deal on UK bookings to all locations that includes a free select drinks package with wine up to USD$8 per glass. However, looking at the Explorer menu all wine is $9 USD + , so nothing would actually be included!

The Select Package has upped the wine value from $8 to $9 so there are a few basic options - see link to current beverage packages into on the web

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com.au/royal/content/en_OC_reg/pdf/beverage-packages-2015.pdf

Cheers,

Tania