Thomas Cook to Caribbean

NauticalMiss

We flew to/from the Caribbean on Thomas Cook Airlines (Premium) this New Year, and I am happy to report that we had no problems at all with the airline. New plane both ways; seats reasonably comfortable for long haul, and clean. Amenities pack was okay. The cabin crew on both legs was excellent; professional, attentive and friendly. In comparison with the Thomson Premium product, Thomas Cook don't provide metal cutlery with your meal, and there was less choice in film/TV progs. Other than that, all fine and dandy.

The only downside about the journey were other passengers and the chaos that is Barbados Airport, which is no reflection on Thomas Cook.

Yes, you do get fast pass security. If you are flying from Gatwick South, it's just before the general security gates, so it can be easy to walk past it (well, I did anyway :o) Whizzed through in no time; they were very efficient and pleasant on Boxing Day.

We travelled cattle class with them for the early December Britannia cruise and were impressed, we have always flown Thomson on the DL and usually paid for extra leg room. I liked the seating configuration just 2 seats, the food was the best I have had on a charter flight, James Martin got it right even the snack before landing was good.

Cabin crew very nice, polite no attitude like previously seen with other airlines where they think they are better than the customers.

Will request TC on next holiday in preference to Thomson.