Is there any way to tell which balcony cabins have an obstructed view?

For some reason I can't edit my post, but I have another cabin question..I received my cruise docs, and my room number has been assigned already, I am happy with where it is, but is it true RCCL may change it. (i booked a guaranteed balconey) In other words, even if the cabin number is on the cruise docs, it's not really confirmed until I get to the ship?

I looked on the RCCL website at the deck plans and clicked on various balcony cabins, but none of them indicate an obstructed view. Or have I just not clicked on enough cabins?

Thanks!

Bring up the deck plan for the deck you'll be on. On the left hand side where it gives the cabin categories & sizes, it will list any cabins that have obstructed views. Hope you have a great time.

BTW - You can only edit your post for a certain length of time - 20 minutes? - otherwise, it's set in stone.

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but I don't find any list of staterooms with obstructed views when I look at the deck plans.

OP: have you had any luck?

I don't know what ship you were looking at, so I pulled up the Radiance so you could see what to look for.

Try this link: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=09&shipCode=RD&shipProfile=1064&sailDate=1051023&hasNavigation=false

If you look under the D1 Balcony descriptions, at the bottom of the description it says - Please note, staterooms 9252, 9254, 9652 and 9654 have partially obstructed views. (same notations under other categories). Hope this helps.

I'm not sure that RCCL has the obstructed views on Navigator listed in the same manner as they do for Radiance. When I booked an E1 recently, the RCCL rep mentioned that a room I originally picked out had a 20% obstruction, and switched us, miracle of miracles, to the famous (or infamous:) ) 7688. However, when I look at the deck plans on the RCCL site, they make no mention that my original choice had an obstructed view.

Archived