15,576 cruise passengers in port

Nashna

Our Celebrity Silhouette cruise will be arriving into St. Maarten on March 31st, along with four other large ships. We had planned to spend the day at Mullet Bay and return to the ship in the afternoon. What time would we need to leave Mullet Bay to avoid the heavy traffic and still do some light shopping? Our ship and Carnival Breeze are both scheduled to depart at 5:00pm.

I'd be in a taxi and out of Mullet/Maho by 2:00 at the latest.

Hope that there are no traffic problems and you'll have more time for shopping. If there are any delays, then you can quickly check out the shops at the Cruise Facility.

gary

Gary, Thanks for your input. When I was last in port in St. Maarten, there were only a few ships docked, so the traffic wasn't too bad. We do not want to be those last passengers running up the dock to the ship. We have decided to hit Mullet Bay early in the day and get a taxi back at 1:30pm. I would much rather be shopping or sitting by the pool than to be stuck in gridlocked traffic.