Margaritas

awdl2000

I find that if you sit at the bar and chat with the bartender they will make the drinks more to the way that you like them. So remember while on the cruise ""Treat others only in ways that you're willing to be treated in the same exact situation." ;)

I'm not really sure about the margaritas but the coronas taste pretty good:D

Just kinda funny how a bucket of coronas comes with four coronas in plastic cups... I understand why they do this (no glass allowed), it was just a shock - I felt like I had to drink them right away (I did) - No taking leftovers back to the canin.

The margaritas ARE good. I only drink the frozen ones but they have always been good. I usually got them from the same bar/bartender and the same pool waiter...in both places, they seemed to get a bit stronger after the first day or so. :) For non-frozen, my fave Carnival drink is the "Riviera Delight". It's like a margarita/melonball - they use Midori in it. EXCELLENT.Enjoy!

so do they taste good or what?

Nothing like a GREAT margarita!! I prefer "Top shelf" & on the rocks.

We had them on the Inspiration, although they were good, they were not "Presidente Margaritas" from Chilis.

If you go to Cozumel, have one at Chankanaab. They are awesome... I dont like margaritas, but LOVE them there. They are itty bitty, but pack some punch! On the boat I drink foo foo drinks (Kiss on the Lips) Only 56 more days till I have one!!

Archived