Allure vs Epic

Jmeyers

I like them both. Allure has Mama Mia, Epic has Cirque and other stuff. Epic has 2 bowling alleys. If the prices are about the same, it would boil down to itinerary.

Epic has a wider variety of places to eat, and for a nominal $5 to $15. Allure has central park, boardwalk, and water shows.

I'm looking at a Epic cruise before Christmas 2016, it will be in Port Canaveral which is our favorite.

I have been on both and enjoyed both of them! The epic has the waterslides, poolside grill, bowling, etc. Allure has the flowriders, carousel, aqua-theater, etc. Both have a range of dining options, entertainment, etc.

I would sail on either one again in a heartbeat. My decision would come down to the cost and itinerary (although with both being mega-ships and the fact I had sailed to all of the ports on precious cruises, I admit I stayed onboard for most of my cruise on each of them!).

Just saw your next post! I would go on the Allure for this one given the price difference, and save one of the Epic-class ships for a future cruise! :) Two rooms would definitely outweigh one! And I enjoyed my Central Park Balcony (with the exception of not being able to see the ocean very often on that cruise).

I've sailed Epic and Oasis. I also liked them both and would vote for whichever had the better itinerary or price. I don't think you could go wrong with either. That said, Norwegian is having a 3rd/4th passenger free for certain sailings. If you travel with a family its hard to beat that.