Breakaway questions...

ARI421

I sailed on the breakaway last march and enjoyed her though booking entertainment stresses me out! We leave February 28 I am only able to book rock of ages and burn the floor, I thought I could do second city as well?/I am 39 days out? Also.. Does anyone know if the first week of March is a big school vacation week? Already booked but curious how full the ship will be

I sailed on the breakaway last march and enjoyed her though booking entertainment stresses me out! We leave February 28 I am only able to book rock of ages and burn the floor, I thought I could do second city as well?/I am 39 days out? Also.. Does anyone know if the first week of March is a big school vacation week? Already booked but curious how full the ship will be

Hi, we returned this sunday on the Breakaway, some shows required a reservation and many did not........they were easily booked on your tv in the room.....please don't worry, it seems like some people here make it out to be a big deal - it isn't........just don't wait till the last 10 minutes to book, we booked most mornings and it was just fine.........enjoy .. we had a great time, the itinerary was great, the ship was great..........

I'll second that about not stressing out. We just got off on Sunday from the 14 day BA and had no trouble booking shows and changing some reservations. We loved the first Burn the Floor show and made reservations for the second show a couple of days later. We booked Second City about the 5 day in and enjoyed it so much we booked a show for a few days later. Didn't enjoy our Le Bistro dinner and had it booked another night so we cancelled it and booked a dinner at a different specialty restaurant. All of them had availability. The cruise was fantastic and don't believe all the negative comments on here. We never waited in lines or felt the ship was packed (and it was sailing at capacity), the theater always had seats as long as you were 10 or 15 minutes early, the food in the buffet, MDR's, and specialty restaurants exceeded our expectations, staff was fabulous, ship was clean and beautiful, entertainment was some of the best. All in all a great experience.

Hi, we returned this sunday on the Breakaway, some shows required a reservation and many did not........they were easily booked on your tv in the room.....please don't worry, it seems like some people here make it out to be a big deal - it isn't........just don't wait till the last 10 minutes to book, we booked most mornings and it was just fine.........enjoy .. we had a great time, the itinerary was great, the ship was great..........

How was the water temps? Was it too cold to swim?

Any suggestions for what to do in FLorida?