Divina menus

jamon

Does anyone have some current Divina menus from her caribean cruises? The menus I have seen appear to be from 2014 and I'm not so sure they are current. Also, any daily papers from a recent cruise...thanks...

Check out this travel blogger's review of the Divina. The most information I have ever seen. It will address everything you could ever want to know. From everyone I have asked, the basic menus have not changed much at all. They do cater to a more European / Italian crowd. A pleasant change from the regular food on other north american cruise lines. Italian food, pizzas, pastas, delicious pastries. I'm in.

Looking forward to our cruise on MSC Divina on Sept 10, 2016.

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/msc-divina-review/

Edited by t_car

Check out this travel blogger's review of the Divina. The most information I have ever seen. It will address everything you could ever want to know. From everyone I have asked, the basic menus have not changed much at all. They do cater to a more European / Italian crowd. A pleasant change from the regular food on other north american cruise lines. Italian food, pizzas, pastas, delicious pastries. I'm in.

Looking forward to our cruise on MSC Divina on Sept 10, 2016.

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/msc-divina-review/

Having just come off the Divina in December, I can tell you the menus are all still very similar to what is posted on this link.

Bret

Does anyone have some current Divina menus from her caribean cruises? The menus I have seen appear to be from 2014 and I'm not so sure they are current. Also, any daily papers from a recent cruise...thanks...

Also looking for fresh ones :)

Hi Bret,

Are you still answering a lot of requests for cabin specs?

I know that ours is a smaller B1 cabin. At least we have a balcony.

Tony

Tony,

I can. Pete has kind of taken over as I'm not on here regularly. Do you have a cabin did you need to know about?

Bret

Tony,

I can. Pete has kind of taken over as I'm not on here regularly. Do you have a cabin did you need to know about?

Bret

We're in 11197 and 11201. 148 sq ft with 32 sq ft more in balcony.

Small and cozy. Seems like a good location. Inquiring into a B2 cabin upgrade, but depends on cost and available locations.

We're in 11197 and 11201. 148 sq ft with 32 sq ft more in balcony.

Small and cozy. Seems like a good location. Inquiring into a B2 cabin upgrade, but depends on cost and available locations.

Tony we are getting off topic for this thread, but just FYI...

Your Cabins - Cabin Interior 148.0 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 123.8 sq ft living space). Balcony is 34.0 sq ft. It should have a chair instead of a sofa and a shower only. (Also less closet space than a B2.)

If you upgraded to a B2 in the same general area, it would be 191.8 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 167.6 sq ft living space). Balcony is 42.0 sq ft. It should also have a sofa and a shower only.

Hope this helps.

Bret