What type room are you sailing in?

ARI421

We've cruised in an Ocean view room on our honeymoon - it was fine....started cruising with my mom and our son a few years ago - we booked a midship balcony for us and an inside across the hall the first time. They hated the inside and enjoyed the balcony so much, we booked a balcony last year - switched to the Aft Balcony on the Breakaway and loved it so much that we found and booked a deal on it for this April - our rooms are separated by two or three rooms, but that's fine. We enjoy the space of two separate cabins and the balcony...we will continue to cruise in balcony cabins from here on out, the Aft is just the icing on the cupcake!

Started sailing when balconies were almost nonexistent, so oceanview for the first couple. Alaska had to have a balcony, same for panama canal. Tried inside once, lasted one night and begged for a room with at least a window. Since it was soon after 9/11 the ship wasn't full so they gave us a balcony. We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite (lovely) and barely left the room. Discovered the aft. Now its an aft balcony or penthouse aft suite. Next cruise (in 30 days) is aft penthouse on the Gem. Have booked an aft penthouse for next Feb from Tampa. Can;t sail without a balcony. We are older and do spend time in the room, on the balcony. Can't take the craziness that is the pool area anymore. :o

I've done inside, OV, and balcony. I have a RCI cruise in March and will be OV and my NCL cruise in June will also be OV. I would like to upgrade the NCL, if possible, but the budget does not work right now. I'm still holding out hope. But, the worst room on a cruise ship is still on a cruise ship, so it is better than being at home!

I've been in every type of room except inside. My upcoming cruise and my last one was in the haven, time before that a non haven suite. I could see how ncl will be our choice for when we want a suite. And with having my kids with us a suite gives us more options which I love. It's amazing and when we price shop really doable for six of us (with my parents) and we split costs :)

Love the inside. Cheap Cheap. :D:D:D LOL!! Done inside, window and a balcony. We are a family of 4 (2 teenager boys). Up coming cruise will be our first NCL cruise. Its going to be tight seeing how NCL has the pull out bed making one huge bed for 3 and 1 in the bunk. Oh well at least we will be on a ship having fun!!

hello fellow ottawan....not sure if you know this. If you contact NCL they will offer you their Canadian exchange rate...they don't update if often, but we got it at .83 (I believe). Best kept secret...and if they continue to do this,I will plan all my vacations with NCL while our dollar limps along. I use my airmiles for the flight... also not greatly impacted by our fluctuating dollar.

hello fellow ottawan....not sure if you know this. If you contact NCL they will offer you their Canadian exchange rate...they don't update if often, but we got it at .83 (I believe). Best kept secret...and if they continue to do this,I will plan all my vacations with NCL while our dollar limps along. I use my airmiles for the flight... also not greatly impacted by our fluctuating dollar.

Hi! I did book in cdn but not until November and the rate I have is 1.33. Oh well. Got a good deal on a flight, too. I'll survive lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have booked inside cabins, porthole cabins, and balcony cabins on the 10 cruises that we have previously sailed. I even got an upgrade once from aft balcony to forward penthouse suite. The suite was the real deal, but all things considered when money is an issue, and in my case it usually is... I try and book a balcony. Aft balconies are highly desired and often have larger balconies. We have a spa balcony booked aboard the Breakaway cruising to Bermuda in June.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk