hearing more information about that deck(noise,

sun on deck,etc. I wonder how the activity

on the deck above will be---

I have almost a year to wait for my

cruise, but I love to read about the ship and

all the reviews

room 753 aloha

Roy

We had A635, aft on the starboard side during the inaugural and loved it! No noise from above or below (only cabins are located there), but the only noise was from the crew door located directly across the hall. The worst times were when they were delivering pax luggage on embarkation day and picking it up on the last night. But that was only for a few hours and we weren't even in the cabin most of the time they did it.

We had great views as we pulled into each port and had good sun on the balcony each day. icon_smile.gif

Caribbean Princess - 4/2004

Dawn Princess - 12/2003

Sea Princess - 12/2000

Emerald Seas - 7/1984

Our balcony # was 715 and it was great. No noise at all. Suggest you sleep with the door open one or two nights to hear the great sound of the sea. Also had our first cup of coffee on the balcony every morning. Great vacation !

We are in A601 on September 18! My TA said that it was an awesome cabin, and we were offered a chance to upgrade for the same money to a bigger cabin at the front of the ship and he advised that we don't do it. He told us that the middle of the ship was the best place to be. Any comments on that?

Our first cruise was on NCL Sea. To us it was fantastic, we had nothing to compare it to. We called the TA to book it again this year and he talked us out of that and into the CP!

Thanks for all the great reviews I too will leave mine when we return!

Until the Carribean Princess Cruise Woo Hoo

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;9;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

• 1 month later...

levon10,

I sure would love it if you would/could take pics of the A502 because I will be in A503 in Jan & the 2 rooms should be identical. Any info you can report back to me would be more than greatly appreciated. At least you get to go long before I do! icon_frown.gif

Thanks ahead of time.

Snorkelcat 7_1_48.gif

Zuiderdam 2/03

Radiance 2/04

Caribbean 1/05

That would be fantastic! Posting them here would benefit more folks than just me, so I guess here would make more sense. My email is on my profile if you want to email me that you are back & going to post them so I will know to look for them. Thanks again!

Snorkelcat Zuiderdam 2/03

Radiance 2/04 7_1_48.gif

Caribbean 1/05

Archived