Poker on the Escape

mrose1267

True

But one week is not “long term” so if you’re a decent player and enjoy felting rebuy addicted whales, then the rake is a small CODB.

Now floating free, courtesy of seat 5, on 2nd cruise in as many weeks.

Cheers, CC

PokerPro is right, you just ran good, but on average, you're going to lose money no matter how well you play or how badly the other players do. You're better off playing blackjack (house edge but lower) than you are trying to beat a 2/5 game with 10 percent to $25 rake.

PokerPro is right, you just ran good, but on average, you're going to lose money no matter how well you play or how badly the other players do. You're better off playing blackjack (house edge but lower) than you are trying to beat a 2/5 game with 10 percent to $25 rake.

Believe me I’m not advocating for the insane 10% rake. Every night I and others complained about it. But I play all the time in land based poker rooms and the level of opponent on this ship was overall far less than anything I’ve seen in a long time.

Plus I’m just giving my personal report, so take it or leave it. I know the difference between running good and exploiting weak play, and my sessions were 90% exploiting weakness.