Conquest - Hub App and Serenity Questions

bananaface

Does anyone know the timetable for roll out on the app is? I saw on Carnival.com in the fall that it was planned for December but that hasn't happened yet. Can't find any info on site.

Also - are there chairs set up in the area where Serenity usually is? I know Conquest doesn't have Serenity. Is it used for anything? Empty deck?

Thanks!

Edited by bananaface

Does anyone know the timetable for roll out on the app is? I saw on Carnival.com in the fall that it was planned for December but that hasn't happened yet. Can't find any info on site.

Also - are there chairs set up in the area where Serenity usually is? I know Conquest doesn't have Serenity. Is it used for anything? Empty deck?

Thanks!

We were on Conquest over Thanksgiving and although there wasn't a Serenity area, there was an adults only pool and hot tub in the aft of the ship. We used the hot tub a few times and it was nice not having kids jumping in, and kicking water up at you.

I wonder as well where they will put a Serenity area? Maybe in the aft?

No recent updates to Carnival Hub app. Maybe someone can ask over on that other site that rhymes with Ron Darreled.

I'm cruising on the Pride in April and would like to use it. I'm a e-guy, so just having access to the Fun Times on my phone at anytime would be awesome.

No recent updates to Carnival Hub app. Maybe someone can ask over on that other site that rhymes with Ron Darreled.

I'm cruising on the Pride in April and would like to use it. I'm a e-guy, so just having access to the Fun Times on my phone at anytime would be awesome.

I am trying my darndest to figure out what rhymes with Ron Darreled.:D

So, I checked with that guy that rhymes with Ron Darreled and he said, "Not yet mate. I will post as soon a s the beards tell me of their plans. Cheers and hope all is well"

I wonder as well where they will put a Serenity area? Maybe in the aft?

The area that should be Serenity like the other Conquest Class ships that have it is all the way forward. There isn't much there, just wasted space.

6a6154b7874a32a19a9b5ebf39192733.jpg

We just got off the Conquest last week, and the Hub app did not work.

However, if you just want the Fun Times on your phone, I discovered that if you connect to the ship's WiFi and then try to navigate to a page (Google, Cruise Critic, whatever), you're of course brought to a page telling you to buy an internet package. On that page is a button to access some designated free sites, and one of them is a daily .pdf download of that day's Fun Times! It was great having access to that on my phone.

We just got off the Conquest last week, and the Hub app did not work.

However, if you just want the Fun Times on your phone, I discovered that if you connect to the ship's WiFi and then try to navigate to a page (Google, Cruise Critic, whatever), you're of course brought to a page telling you to buy an internet package. On that page is a button to access some designated free sites, and one of them is a daily .pdf download of that day's Fun Times! It was great having access to that on my phone.

Good to know! Thx for posting!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We were on the Conquest in June. I had called customer service before the cruise and the rep. pretty much quoted from the Carnival FAQ's. That there wasn't a set date for Conquest to get the Hub App and it'd be rolling out to the rest of the fleet over the next 18 months.

It doesn't have a serenity area, but deck 10 is a great place to relax. One side is the designated smoking area. The other side has a bunch of nice cushioned chairs and couches w/ coffee tables. It was always quiet and never crowded when we were there. There were a lot of kids on board, but none ever seemed to hang out in this area. All of the chairs & couches are under the overhang, so it's usually shady.

We were on the Conquest in June. I had called customer service before the cruise and the rep. pretty much quoted from the Carnival FAQ's. That there wasn't a set date for Conquest to get the Hub App and it'd be rolling out to the rest of the fleet over the next 18 months.

It doesn't have a serenity area, but deck 10 is a great place to relax. One side is the designated smoking area. The other side has a bunch of nice cushioned chairs and couches w/ coffee tables. It was always quiet and never crowded when we were there. There were a lot of kids on board, but none ever seemed to hang out in this area. All of the chairs & couches are under the overhang, so it's usually shady.

Sounds like a great place for a book and drink!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums