Analysis Paralysis!

seomontreal

I checked out most of their ships the decision was made based on the departure port and the ports of call. Low Canadian dollar or not we plan to spend a few days in Disney World prior to the cruise. We figured that since we are paying for flights from British Columbia to Florida we might as well go for it.

Disney has a ship named Dream also. :)

Ack! I have not cruised before and have a spreadsheet a mile long of options... can someone help me figure out a way to whittle down the options? :-)

Here are my criteria:

[*]leave from any port in Florida

[*]Itineray is open; I have been researching Caribbean but really I just want sun and beaches :-)

[*]7 days preferably

[*]I like the idea of 4 ports of call, not including Key West

[*]likely looking to book oceanview but I'd consider inside if the cruise was extra special

Thanks!

Agree with the others that almost any 7-day will make you happy.

Regarding FL ports, Ft Lauderdale is a short cab ride from airport to pier. Miami is longer, and Orlando is about a 30-40 min ride to Port Canaveral. You can see the Vehicle Assembly Building of NASA across the bay.

Sun and beaches: anywhere out of FL will give you that. You don't get the rainy, mountainous islands until you get down south.

7 days is great.

I usually book oceanview. My last cruise was inside for budgetary reasons. It made little difference. It's easy to access the outdoors and I only used the room to change/sleep.

The lines are pretty similar. Royal has the most bells and whistles.