I don't understand the paths to The Baths and the caves (yes I searched!)

Jezo

I have been searching all over the place and cannot figure out how the paths down to the beach and caves work. I read the pictorial walk posted here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2083445 but still dont know whats going on.

I know that we'll get dropped off at the top of the hill near a restaurant and then there will be two paths down from there, one to Devil's Bay, and one to the Baths. We are on our cruise excursion on a half day trip to the area. We want to walk through the caves mostly, the beach is not so important. Which way are we supposed to go? We walk down a path, get to a beach, then turn around and come right back up? All of the path walks I see dont mention the caves, so how do we get there? Whats the difference between Devil's Bay and The Baths?

Ahhh!!

You can do what you want - either walk through the boulders and back to the path you came down and grab a water or beer at Poorman's beach shack, or go through the boulders on to Devils Bay and back up that path. Really not difficult once you're there. The staff at the top can be very helpful too.

Enjoy!

Edited by blue_water