Arriving in Grand Cayman and Daylight Savings

atltom

I have read that Grand Cayman does not observe daylight savings time. Therefore, as we are scheduled to arrive in port in Grand Cayman at 10am on 12/20 according to the Royal Caribbean itinerary, we are arriving at 11am Grand Cayman time. Correct? This information is useful in planning excursions, etc.

Thanks!

Tom

Daylight Savings time in the US ends on 10/30/05, so that won't be an issue for you sailing in December. If your ship is on Eastern Standard time, then there would be no time adjustment in Grand Cayman.

ok so If I understand this correctly. We will be in the Gc on dec 1st. If we are leaving from fort lauderdale( eastern time) the ship and GC should be on the same time?

We are on the Jewel of the seas. Scheduled to arrive in GC at 10 am . We booked a 12 stingray tour with nativeway. I am starting to stress about the timing. If the ship and GC are both on eastern time they we should be ok. Right?

Nancy

ok so If I understand this correctly. We will be in the Gc on dec 1st. If we are leaving from fort lauderdale( eastern time) the ship and GC should be on the same time?

We are on the Jewel of the seas. Scheduled to arrive in GC at 10 am . We booked a 12 stingray tour with nativeway. I am starting to stress about the timing. If the ship and GC are both on eastern time they we should be ok. Right?

Nancy

In Dec., ship time, and island time should be the same (if you leave from an eastern time zone). You should be fine with the noon tour. Have a great time! :)

Archived