oh oh oh its Magic!

lisajm

I am so excited! The 99 dollar deposit called my name. Just booked a vista wrap on the Magic and will be on the ship for my birthday. Eastern Caribbean Amber Cove, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk.

Win, win for me long to pay it off, new port (Amber Cove), new ship for me, and did I mention Vista Wrap????:D

We just did same itinerary a couple of weeks ago on the Valor but looking at the Magic for week before Christmas (home on Christmas Eve :eek:)....loved these ports and had a blast...looking forward to the Magic this year:D

Did you do a review? More specifics on what you really liked about these ports please?

Same ship and itinerary next Halloween!

When are you going? Be sure to do a review afterward!

Will do but not going until Feb 2017. You will have to do one first lol!

Which date in February are you going? We are Feb 11 Eastern Caribbean on the Magic :cool:

Looking at booking one of the Havana Cabana rooms and would love some feedback on whether it is worth it or not? Have plenty of time since were looking at Sept 2017.

Those are only on Vista. You won't see reviews until June.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To the OP, are you dating yourself with that thread title for "Magic", a 40 year old song by the group "Pilot", or do you like to listen listen to hits from the 70's and 80's? :D

I always liked that song, played it on the radio as a DJ....oop's, just dated myself! :eek:

To the OP, are you dating yourself with that thread title for "Magic", a 40 year old song by the group "Pilot", or do you like to listen listen to hits from the 70's and 80's? :D

I always liked that song, played it on the radio as a DJ....oop's, just dated myself! :eek:

Very sorry to report I'm dating myself. Couldn't resist because I love the song. (Soon to be 52)

Very sorry to report I'm dating myself. Couldn't resist because I love the song. (Soon to be 52)

Join the club, 57 here. Aw heck, that's young! Great song indeed. They don't make music like that anymore.

Just past the annoying commercial, you will enjoy this.

Trust me, though, it's a lip sync. ;)

Join the club, 57 here. Aw heck, that's young! Great song indeed. They don't make music like that anymore.

Just past the annoying commercial, you will enjoy this.

Trust me, though, it's a lip sync. ;)

You are right about the lip sync! But love the outfits and the hair. Now here is another blast from the past for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veh3MmgKkA0

How often does Carnival do the $99 promotion?

I haven't seen this particular sale for a while. They had a few 50 pp deposit promos last year. It did seem that about once a month they had a reduced deposit (50%) about once a month.

We booked this same cruise returning on Christmas Eve, it was under the $99 deposit sale and the we paid a $148 deposit for 3 of us in a cove balcony. Love the song except now it's stuck in my head!

Edited by jdb35633

We got you beat ! We took advantage of the $99 promo and we're cruising on the Magic Dec 2017 ! Cant wait to spend Christmas in the Caribbean with my hubby and our girls! only 683 days too go, soooo far away! Thankfully we have the Breeze coming up!