Magic question

TVMet

Day passes are $40. The week pass varies depending upon length of cruise. There is a break down of the costs Cloud 9 Spa FAQ's on their website.

I do recommend purchasing when you get on board though as I hear they sell out pretty quickly.

We had a spa room a few years ago on the Dream and it was heavenly. Definitely treat yourself to the Cloud 9 Spa access if you can!

Did you use this spa. And if so, do you feel the $299 was worth it?

I wanted to, but just couldn't justify the cost. We traveled with our families, so I knew I wouldn't have enough time to truly use it. Maybe if you're solo or just a couple it might be worth it.

My husband's parents bought him a massage for his birthday and he saw the pool, he said it looked nice. He was taken aback by a couple that were being inappropriate in the pool, let's just say they needed to go back to their cabin. :eek:

Day passes are $40. The week pass varies depending upon length of cruise. There is a break down of the costs Cloud 9 Spa FAQ's on their website.

I do recommend purchasing when you get on board though as I hear they sell out pretty quickly.

We had a spa room a few years ago on the Dream and it was heavenly. Definitely treat yourself to the Cloud 9 Spa access if you can!

Thanks so much!

Last year my husband and I got an upsell really reasonable to try a spa balcony. Of all the things to do, it was really surprising to me how much he loved and used the spa. Love the aromatherapy steam rooms and the whirlpool. We took time out each day while the kids were at Camp Ocean to take a steam and dip. We liked it so much we made a point to book a spa cabin again this year.

We fell in love with the Cloud9 spa on the Splendor when we upgraded to a spa balcony cabin. Since then we've been on 3 cruises and each time we gravitate to a ship with Cloud9 - we use the spa every day for about 90 minutes to unwind and refresh before supper. We are not late night folks, and are usually up watching the sunrise, so for us it's a heavenly escape towards the end of our day. We book spa balcony cabins and find that we aren't paying any more than if we bought a weekly couples pass. We love those cabins and their location as well. Super quiet.