Pictures of Miracle while docked in Tampa wanted

mcbor

That does not make sense since you can photograph all the cruise ships from public places. There are also many webcams at the ports that you can grab frames from?

I am not sure the port authority has that authority. It would need to be legislated, and would vary by state - just does not make sense.

It is actually illegal to take a photo while the ship is in its home port. I found this out the hard way from the port authority while trying to photograph the Miracle before our cruise in April.

Thanks for the heads up...That would happen to me if I tried to take a pic and I'd die with embarrassment!

they told you on the intercom system that due to homeland security it was forbidden and illegal to take pictures inside the terminal, now in Tampa there are many areas outside the terminal that you can take pictures.

they were real strict about this for the sensation back in 2004, in feb 2005 for the Miracle they didnt mention it at all and allowed me to go thru security with a 6 pack of beer, on the Inspiration in may I didnt hear anything about no pics in the terminal but it was posted on signs.

I dont have any pics of the moracle due to the fact the ship was late coming into port because of the superbowl fiasco.

still I would try webshots search as forementioned.

You can even search cabin numbers on webshots as well. I found pics of our cabin. I dragged a picture of our balcony from the website, and I'm using at as my desktop image.

A bunch of people have put their cruise vacation photos in a slideshow, so you can view a slideshow of the Miracle on the same 7 day cruise you'll be taking.

I've tried flickr.com as well, but not as many photos there.

cluemeister,

We will be on the Miracle in 114 days!:)

There will be a review with pics just before you go.

That is terrific. I love reading current reviews!

My wife and I are taking our two daughters, 16 and 12, and our MIL. It is MIL's first cruise, so I'm trying to downplay it a little so she will be surprised at how great a cruise is.

The 16 year old is looking forward to meeting kids her age, and the 12 yr old is anxious about meeting kids her age. Are you bringing any children or in laws?

I would love to hear your feedback on how many kids were on the ship, and whether they were a pain in the butt (causing trouble), or a source of great fun for your kids.

cluemeister - Thanks. I found exactly what I was looking for and I also found pictures of the Skyway bridge. I didn't know you could search webshots.

I was surprised when I found out you could search as well. I much prefer webshots to Google images, as you can view a slideshow of your search, as well as view photo albums/slideshows of other people's images.

Great website.

cluemeister,

We are not bringing any kids, ours are all grown up;)

We take a cruise the same week every year and have never had a problem with kids or really even noticed many. The week we choose is so in-between all the school breaks, I think.

Archived