Mid cruise laundry bag offer - all cruises?

cruise_family

We did 2 large paper bags, full of ours and the children's clothes, and we had one $19.99 charge. I had a jumper in there and it came back fine. I had white and colours and like everyone else it all came back absolutely fine. I had one bag back the next day and the other the day after. It is the 2nd time I have used this on the cruise. I love it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from the Getaway and can confirm the laundry specials. Midweek, on a Sun - Sun cruise, I think it was leave bag for cabin steward by Wednesday noon, $19.99 for bag. You have to make sure you have a bag in cabin, I found one paper bag tucked away in back of closet, called to ask for another which was never delivered - wasn't too impressed with the service on NCL compared to other cruises but thats another discussion.

There is also a special on the first day that I took advantage of. 50% off all pressing. So if you unpack and find things wrinkled and want them nicely pressed, say for formal night its a great deal and prices were very reasonable with discount. Only complaint is that I expected it to be delivered the next evening but it wasn't - I had to ask another cabin steward Tues day morning and it ended up being delivered on Tuesday when they made up the room.

We added 6 more tshirt a and pajamas after I filled out the form.

I'm trying to post a picture.... Wish me luck!feed4b5a7b5cde1475921c665bbd53c1.jpg6ba238723399df2ee30f8b35a31ac90b.jpg57d9459e65590e569d17a406cba48bfd.jpg

Thanks for this, it's great to see it visually. That is a lot for $19.99, we will definitely take this offer.

There is also a special on the first day that I took advantage of. 50% off all pressing. So if you unpack and find things wrinkled and want them nicely pressed, say for formal night its a great deal and prices were very reasonable with discount. Only complaint is that I expected it to be delivered the next evening but it wasn't - I had to ask another cabin steward Tues day morning and it ended up being delivered on Tuesday when they made up the room.

Will absolutely take advantage of this deal also. $1.50 to iron dress shirts is so reasonable. More time that I will be able to spend on my SE balcony enjoying the views on my Alaskan cruise :)

We're doing a 14-day cruise in August (our first long one!) so this is good info.

We plan to bring a bar of laundry soap, and wash small, quick-drying items like socks and underwear in our stateroom sink, and leave bigger-ticket, slower-drying items for the laundry bag special. Maybe we can get away with just one laundry bag for the 14 days.