Spa specials on the Reflection (anyone currently on or just off and remember)

darbs7

I usually avoid the spas on cruises because the constantly try to sell you product and I am not interested, but hubby and I are going to do a spa day while the ship is in port in Jamaica in 2 weeks.

Just wondering if anyone is on the Reflection or just off and can tell what what kind of special deals/packages are offered while in port (I know the menu has different prices for port days), but I remember the dailies have specials on top of that from last year.

Thanks

I usually avoid the spas on cruises because the constantly try to sell you product and I am not interested, but hubby and I are going to do a spa day while the ship is in port in Jamaica in 2 weeks.

Just wondering if anyone is on the Reflection or just off and can tell what what kind of special deals/packages are offered while in port (I know the menu has different prices for port days), but I remember the dailies have specials on top of that from last year.

Thanks

I was on the end of Nov/early Dec. i don't remember any daily spa specials, but I can check my dailies later when I'm at home. There was a special on the Thursday of our sailing (after being in port Mon, Tues, Weds) for $129 for mix and match mini treatments (you got to select three out of six or seven mini treatments). It was 50 mins long and included gratuity on top of the $129. They did try to sell some lotion/body oil at the end, but my person wasn't really pushy about it.

There are always specials especially when in port. Impossible to know the price as they vary according to demand. Pretty simple that if lots of people prebook then no big discounts. If few have booked then bigger discounts the day before.