Can you gift Faster to the Fun

pohlerbear

We just booked our fourth cruise, and we are taking along some friends who are cruise virgins. We booked the cruise today and was shocked to see FTTF available! I jumped on it and got it for us. I would like to buy it for our friends, but not sure if that is possible?? I know room number, if that helps.

You will need their booking number which you should have if your reservations are linked. It will be at the bottom of your email confirmation. If you know one of their DOBs, you can log into their booking by selecting "Organizer Access" from the Carnival.com webpage. Then go book it like you did yours.

Otherwise you could try calling Carnival and see if they will do it for you over the phone. If you used your PVP then it shouldn't be a problem.

Get their booking number or link their booking to yours. I suggest doing that anyway if you have assigned dining and want to be seated together.

I was able to both upgrade my parents room to a balcony over the phone (with some OBC. Thanks ES price drop!) and I purchased FTTF for them on the website.

I think I just needed my dad's name, DOB and maybe phone number or email to link our reservation over the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

We booked on carnivals website

Get the booking number from your friend and their DOB ASAP and grab the other FTTF now if you want to do it online. They sell out fast. Be sure to call Carnival to have your reservations linked together as well. Otherwise you will find yourselves at different tables unless you have Your Time dining. Or if you just get the booking number then when you call to get them linked they can order the FTTF then.

You could always just call your friend and tell them to get it themselves and then surprise them with a gift card instead. My fear is if you wait too long the FTTF will be gone. That is something that you have to jump on immediately.

I called and linked our dining reservations. I was also able to link their booking to mine online, and then I was able to buy the FTTF for my friends too. Thanks everyone!

On a side note, other friends are cruising in November, and they were able to log right in and buy FTTF today too. I almost cannot believe how easy its been to buy it this week!