Escape Aft Cabin Noise from Spice HշO

Kortehgehn

Has anyone that has been in an aft balcony on the Escape had a problem with noise from Spice H2O? I know that there are a lot of complaints about the Breakaway having this issue. This will be our first time staying in an aft-facing room on NCL and we are wondering if the noise will be a problem on deck 14. I'm only concerned with hearing it inside the room with the balcony slider closed. I'm not really concerned about hearing it when out on the balcony.

Has anyone that has been in an aft balcony on the Escape had a problem with noise from Spice H2O? I know that there are a lot of complaints about the Breakaway having this issue. This will be our first time staying in an aft-facing room on NCL and we are wondering if the noise will be a problem on deck 14. I'm only concerned with hearing it inside the room with the balcony slider closed. I'm not really concerned about hearing it when out on the balcony.

I may be of a little help here. I was just on the Escape in an aft balcony on deck 12. We heard little noise at all when the balcony door was closed. I know this is two decks below your cabin. The seals on those doors worked seemed to work well at blocking out exterior noise. Hope this helps...or is at least a start.