Do the balcony rooms on the Sensation have a mini fridge

Axxill

No, but with a medical certificate stating that you need one, say, for insulin storage, they have a very limited supply for a nominal charge, but you must have a medical order and doctor's certificate, and pre-arrange it with your PVP or Travel Agent two weeks prior to sailing. There are no mini bars or refrigerators at all in Inside/OV/or Balcony cabins.

We always bring a soft sided, Flight Attendant Crew Cooler from Ebags.com (That doubles for a carry on with our toiletries). The 16" by 10" by 9" high bag is like a small ice chest and has a solid insert and we ask the Room Steward to fill it for us, and he/she has graciously done so twice a day. We also ask for an ice bucket filled as well, so things can always stay cold for us.

Here is the link to the bag I am referring too:

http://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/crew-cooler-ii/204851?productid=10173245

No!! that is why i would never sail on that type of ship even if it was free.

Wow!

You wouldn't take a FREE cruise because of no mini-fridge in your room? First world problems eh?

If someone offered me a free cruise on a Fantasy class ship I would most certainly take it! Free is free!

Wow!

You wouldn't take a FREE cruise because of no mini-fridge in your room? First world problems eh?

If someone offered me a free cruise on a Fantasy class ship I would most certainly take it! Free is free!

And so is an ice bucket:) I thought that post was sarcastic.

We just got off the Sunshine 2 weeks ago, for the 4th time. We always have stayed in the exact same cabin (7278) on the Empress Deck. the first 3 times there was no fridge. This last time there was a fridge and we think it was brand new, because boy was it cold! maybe they are working on getting fridges in all the cabins that don't have one.

We just got off the Sunshine 2 weeks ago, for the 4th time. We always have stayed in the exact same cabin (7278) on the Empress Deck. the first 3 times there was no fridge. This last time there was a fridge and we think it was brand new, because boy was it cold! maybe they are working on getting fridges in all the cabins that don't have one.

Sunshine or Sensation? The original OP was inquiring about Sensation.