Cape Liberty parking garage question

Seaworthy01

sorry to hi-jack this thread... I am guessing it is covered parking? Just came from Baltimore where we had to shovel our cars out with help from the port..

Do you recommend parking at the port or is there a park and ride option you would recommend over the port?

sorry to hi-jack this thread... I am guessing it is covered parking? Just came from Baltimore where we had to shovel our cars out with help from the port..

Do you recommend parking at the port or is there a park and ride option you would recommend over the port?

We recommend parking at the port. The garage us covered parking. The park and ride option is not recommended due to insurance concerns.

Hi Carol! My friend wants to know if the garage ever gets filled and cars have to park elsewhere?

Bon Voyage! Hope you have a ball!

Hi Diane!

I will ask. My guess is that during the winter it would not get filled. However when the Summit comes for the summer, I could see them needing to use the outdoor parking lot for overflow. It's not as if space is limited - the big open lot is still there with tons of room.

• 5 months later...
Do you think if a suv had a luggage carrier on top, we would need to use outside lot vs covered parking due to height? Can't seem to find an answer, and debating whether to use carrier or not. thanks.

You're sailing tomorrow on a 5 day cruise. How much stuff are you hauling to Bermuda?

Because it's the summer, I don't think it matters if you park in the garage or in the outside lot, so I wouldn't worry about whether your vehicle is too tall if you decide to use a luggage carrier. It will still be $20/day unless you are bringing a camper or RV.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...