Atlantis Jan/Feb 2017 Details?

Canadian_J

Now that we're a year away, I'm just wondering if anyone's heard the details of Atlantis' Jan/Feb 2017 Caribbean cruise? I'm expecting it'll head east, since this winter they headed west. But otherwise just curious what's in the works as I'm hoping to get a group together for it, and you can never plan these things too early! Thanks in advance :)

I'm planning on going. It is January 22 to the 29th on the Allure of the seas. I think the ports are mostly western Caribbean but there are also a lot of sea days. The boys seem to have mixed feelings about the Allure given the lack of a space for parties for the whole ship, but on the other hand it has more amenities.

Interesting! My first/only Atlantis cruise was actually on the last Allure sailing in 2012. I agree some other ships are better for venues, personally I was hoping to try Celebrity, but the Allure was a lot of fun as well. Thanks for the info!

PS I see you're also from Toronto. I work for Sunwing and am looking at maybe organizing a group airfare to/from FLL, if you guys would like to join. We'll have to keep in touch!

I'm planning on going. It is January 22 to the 29th on the Allure of the seas. I think the ports are mostly western Caribbean but there are also a lot of sea days. The boys seem to have mixed feelings about the Allure given the lack of a space for parties for the whole ship, but on the other hand it has more amenities.

Back to the Allure? :eek: Let's hope it's a better turn out this time around. The last time they tried that it didn't go so well. People over heating and dropping like flies with code alphas and people doing not so good things. :( Party wise this is going to stink.

Back to the Allure? :eek: Let's hope it's a better turn out this time around. The last time they tried that it didn't go so well. People over heating and dropping like flies with code alphas and people doing not so good things. :( Party wise this is going to stink.

That was in 2011. Apparently 2012 on Allure went quite well, although it was not sold out. That said, I was still surprised that Atlantis went back to Allure.

That was in 2011. Apparently 2012 on Allure went quite well, although it was not sold out. That said, I was still surprised that Atlantis went back to Allure.

I was on 2012 Allure and while it was my first Atlantis cruise (therefore nothing to compare to) we didn't have any complaints about the ship. Many we talked to who were on in 2011 said it was noticeably better in 2012. So while I was hoping for a Celebrity ship, I'm looking forward to giving the Allure another go :)