Drink packages

iriemon

Going on the regal in April and was thinking of buying a drink package but not sure it will pay. Can anyone tell me what the drink prices are on board? I usually drink Kettle One and sprite and Bailey's in the evening with an occasional Mudslide. Thanks for your help

Going on the regal in April and was thinking of buying a drink package but not sure it will pay. Can anyone tell me what the drink prices are on board? I usually drink Kettle One and sprite and Bailey's in the evening with an occasional Mudslide. Thanks for your help

98% percent of all drinks are under $10.

AIBP covers all drinks under $10.

If you do a quick search there are quite a few threads on this same question, here is one...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2038576&highlight=aibp

Edited by Colo Cruiser

98% percent of all drinks are under $10.

AIBP covers all drinks under $10.

If you do a quick search there are quite a few threads on this same question, here is one...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2038576&highlight=aibp

Thanks. I have never had much luck with the search feature. User dummy. Lol

If you drink 5-6 alcoholic beverages on average every day, even days when you're in port, you'll break even. It includes coffee and bottled water but then other than specialty coffee, coffee and tap water are free on the ship. As with anything that's unlimited, it's not shareable other than the discounted bottles of wine.

Edited by Pam in CA

If you drink 5-6 alcoholic beverages on average every day, even days when you're in port, you'll break even. It includes coffee and bottled water but then other than specialty coffee, coffee and tap water are free on the ship. As with anything that's unlimited, it's not shareable other than the discounted bottles of wine.

Is there a drink maximum? I know some ships do usually 15 not that I have ever reached it but just wondering

Is there a drink maximum? I know some ships do usually 15 not that I have ever reached it but just wondering

No drink max so far...........

DH gets package.........we bring 2 bottles of wine on cruise and take to Vines for me to drink ( with corkage fee) usually 2 bottles lasts about 5-6 nights , then we buy bottle at 40% for me.

Have elite bar set up that we swap out for what I drink and DH goes to bar for his drink and brings back to room for happy hour. This works great on our 10 day cruise.

No drink max so far...........

DH gets package.........we bring 2 bottles of wine on cruise and take to Vines for me to drink ( with corkage fee) usually 2 bottles lasts about 5-6 nights , then we buy bottle at 40% for me.

Have elite bar set up that we swap out for what I drink and DH goes to bar for his drink and brings back to room for happy hour. This works great on our 10 day cruise.

On some cruise lines, both adults in a stateroom have to purchase the beverage package. Is this not the case with Princess? How do they keep couples from just "sharing" a few drinks? Is that regulated or frowned upon?

Thanks.

On some cruise lines, both adults in a stateroom have to purchase the beverage package. Is this not the case with Princess? How do they keep couples from just "sharing" a few drinks? Is that regulated or frowned upon?

Thanks.

Princess does not require both adults in same room to purchase package. The package when purchased on ship clearly states no sharing and that package is per person.

Bottles of wine purchased at 40 % off may be shared.

If I want a drink it goes on my card.

Do people share ?? You cannot get two drinks at the same time from the same bar.

Hard to share when you both sit at same bar most of the time and the bartenders get to know you and your preferred drink.