Tell me about Summit Please!

Gabrielle R.

I'm leaning towards Summit! THANKS EVERYONE for the input! I'll use it to 'present' the trip to DH... He generally 'lets me' do the research then I tell him what I think then he usually says.. OK!....

THANK YOU for the help! It is appreciated!

We are platinum on Royal... Celebrity takes that standing too? I think someone said yes.. BUT still can't wrap my mind around that.. When booking we tell them our Royal loyalty numbers???

Celebrity doesn't recognize us as past cruisers... We even cruised with them before... have my TA friend do battle?

Gabrielle

You need to call X's Captain's Club and give them your RCI number. They will then issue you a X loyalty number with the equivalent status on X (Select). Just remember that points earned on each line don't count towards your status on the other. We too are platinum on RCI (ONE day from Emerald), and therefore Select on X but it will take a lot of cruising to get us to Elite on X- I think we need 200 more points!

Cheers,

Thanks Digital!!!

Funny how Celebrity's web site won't recognize me when I ask what my number is when I should have a number... I have sailed on X before... it doesn't recognize me as a past cruiser.... Tried my husband's name.... Just odd I thought....

Guess I'll have to call Celebrity.