Balcony Cabins Azura

Babs02

Suffering from the same condition, I have realised that a constant drip feed is the best way of keeping stable and keeping the pangs under control.

The medicine I am looking at for this purpose is called buying a cruise under a Saver fare, but I am a bit concerned about the side effects.

Has anyone any experience of booking a balcony on Azura under Saver? Do they tend to be OK?

Scriv - the standard cabins on Azura are fine. The only problem with a saver fare is location - it could be anywhere. Which is fine if you dont mind! All the Balconies on Lido and Riviera decks suffer from shading - and i think a lot of peopl on savers get allocated these. Not a problem if you dont mind shade...

The superior deluxe cabins are (nearly) all on deck D - there are a few on E deck at the back- above Manhattan bar which does go on quite late.....but then you will probably be in Manhattan:D

We had a saver balcony, we got lido deck mid forward, Sun on it in the morning or early evening depending on which way we were sailing. Nice and shady at lunchtime when it was really hot, being on lido it was easy for the buffet, we often took our lunch back and ate on the balcony. Only drawback was a bit of noise overhead early morning, I think it must have been sunbeds being pulled out and a bit of cabin movement one windy day being so high up. We loved being so close to the pools too, we would have the same cabin again. :)