What do you say about the French Riviera and Italian Riviera?

Millenia98

If you like it, hate it – tell me why. And I want to pair it with something. Was thinking Milan/Bologna. Or even Southern tip of Spain – Granada, Seville. Or Athens and a Greek island we haven’t been (we’ve done Rhodes Santorini and Mykonos several times).

It will be summer, I don't mind crowds.

Edited by Millenia98

If you like it, hate it – tell me why. And I want to pair it with something. Was thinking Milan/Bologna. Or even Southern tip of Spain – Granada, Seville. Or Athens and a Greek island we haven’t been (we’ve done Rhodes Santorini and Mykonos several times).

It will be summer, I don't mind crowds.

We love southern Spain, but in July and August it can get very hot...well over 100. Do a search of last year's temperatures in summer...it was pretty brutal.

Interesting you mentioned Bologna, we were planning on adding Lake Como to our Med cruise and we decided to add at least a night in Bologna on the way up. Right now, we're trying to decide whether to take another day away from the lake area to add another in Bologna, which is really intriguing us as we read about it.