Sushi Making On Navagator

mawsmama

It's either $25 or 30 per person. you come away with 2 full size rolls and 2 specialty pieces. which is a LOT of food.

we had a blast but unfortunately everything had shrimp or crab, which I cannot eat so mine was wasted( he couldn't eat it all and the in cabin coolers are not cold enough to keep them safe)

next time I will just watch( no fee for that)

'they will let you either eat it in Izumi, or give you a bento box to take it away.

We did it in Grandeur last month. It was fun, and a lot of food, like spookwife said. If you had your phone with you, the instructor/chef or one of the assistants would take pictures for you. While we were waiting for the rest of the people to join us they gave us champagne or mimosa's

My DH said he probably wouldn't have signed us up for it but since I had, while he wasn't around, he would go.... After it was over he said he really enjoyed it! and was happy I had signed us up. :)

We were asked us after we got our seapass but before we for on the ship if we would be interested in the class but our M&M was at the same time. I was approached again outside of windjammer on the 1st day and was told they were doing another class on day 7 (next sea day).

We had a good group, I think that really enhanced it for us.

Edited by LilBlackDress