Richardson Beach by cab ????

Jldevlin

We went to this beach a few years ago on a tour and only had a little bit of time here. We would like to go again in May and we cant remember how far from the port it is ... has anyone taken a cab or bus out there???? And if taking a cab could you get one on the way back as well?????

Well I looked about and found a hoppa on and hoppa off bus lol ... hubby is a little tired of me saying it over and over ...so for 20 each all day we will do this .. I tried to remove the post but could not lol ...

Another suggestion is to rent a car for the day - probably no more expensive than the $40 for the HOHO bus and you could explore a bit further during your time in port.

Edited by Susan-M

Another suggestion is to rent a car for the day - probably no more expensive than the $40 for the HOHO bus and you could explore a bit further during your time in port.

Yes we have rented a car before in Hawaii but did not want to do it for this port .. and if I remember right the parking at Richardson beach was not great ...but thanks !!!!!!