Speciality Dining on Britannia - booking

chirk_on_tour

I am taking my wife on the Britannia for a two night cruise in April for her birthday.

I was thinking of pre-booking one of the speciality restaurants. We may though feel like relaxing and not use the booking.

So my question is that do we lose our payment if we decide that we don't like the menu when we get on board.

Thanks

I am taking my wife on the Britannia for a two night cruise in April for her birthday.

I was thinking of pre-booking one of the speciality restaurants. We may though feel like relaxing and not use the booking.

So my question is that do we lose our payment if we decide that we don't like the menu when we get on board.

Thanks

Reading from the help section on the pando site..if you cancel more than 12 hours before your reservation time, you avoid cancellation charges. Less than 12 hours and I guess you will be charged. Does not say how much though. Moving the booking will not incur any charges.

As you only have 2 nights to play with I think if you prebook ,get on board and decide you do not wish to dine..if its that night,you may be charged. Last night if you cancel on boarding, you would not be charged.

If you go on the help section of the pando site, they have sample menus on there.