Inspiration questions

jbobst

A friend of mine is doing a 4 day cruise on the Inspiration in a little over a week. He was curious if they happen to have any theme nights. Like a 50's night or country western night?

Also, I think the Inspiration is just out of dry dock? Can anyone confirm it has Guy's Burgers?

Thanks!

I'm not sure about a theme night, but here is the upgrades she just received- Guy's Burger joint, Blue Iguana Cantina, Red Frog Rum Bar, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, Alchemy Bar and Cherry on Top. We're looking forward to the upgrades as well, since we're on her on the 29th.

Edited by Ship2Shore41

I'm not sure about a theme night, but here is the upgrades she just received- Guy's Burger joint, Blue Iguana Cantina, Red Frog Rum Bar, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, Alchemy Bar and Cherry on Top. We're looking forward to the upgrades as well, since we're on her on the 29th.

We are also on her on the 29th. Can't wait to see the up grade as well. You should join us on the Roll Call on here for our sailing. Anna

There is usually a white party one night and of course the cruise elegant night. If you can get your hands on a recent fun times for this itinerary it will help. I cruised it in October and that is the only one I can remember.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/funtimes/2013-04-15/Carnival%20Inspiration/ - Found an old funtimes... Good luck.

Edited by MMPERRY2006