Getaway Comedy Reservations??

bre

I'm booking my ship entertainment as we speak...Yay! But I don't see reservations for the Comedy Club. Is that first come/first serve? So really all you have to have reservations for is, Legally Blonde, Illusionarium and Burn the Floor?

I'm new to this but there doesn't seem to be anyway to make reservations for any entertainment on our cruise on Jade in March! Should there be?

No, entertainment reservations are only available on new megaships that do not have traditional entertainment like older ships do. Jade has traditional entertainment (generally two shows a night in theatre, new show every night), so you're just fine.

Yes it is. Jana60 was asking about Jade.

I'm booking my ship entertainment as we speak...Yay! But I don't see reservations for the Comedy Club. Is that first come/first serve? So really all you have to have reservations for is, Legally Blonde, Illusionarium and Burn the Floor?

Once you get onboard you can make reservation on your TV for the comedy show, Howl at the Moon, and Grammy experience. I would do it soon upon arrival. Only the ones you mentioned can be pre-booked.

We were on the ship inAugust and are going back in March. I really enjoyed the ship and all its activities, hopefully you will too.

Once you get onboard you can make reservation on your TV for the comedy show, Howl at the Moon, and Grammy experience. I would do it soon upon arrival. Only the ones you mentioned can be pre-booked.

We were on the ship inAugust and are going back in March. I really enjoyed the ship and all its activities, hopefully you will too.

Since when are there reservations for Howl at the Moon? Never saw that on any of my Breakaway trips, and never had an issue just walking in and finding a seat. It is one of my favorite ship activities!

There are no reservations for Howl At The Moon, at least not on Getaway.

The comedy shows filled up fast, but we walked right in to the last 11pm show with a group of 8. It had been sold out for days, but the place never even filled all the seats.