AAA Plus passports?

funhouse8

I was reading on another site if you have AAA plus you can get free passports. Does anyone know if this is for the whole family or just everyone mentioned on the card. How much does a passport cost anyway. I'm clueless. Thanks.

AAA Plus benefits are different state by state. I dont think they pay for passports, they just provide a link to download the application online. IF they did, their benefits apply only to paid members, not extended family. Why dont you look up the website for your local aaa office?

Passports, new, are $85 each.

Passport pictures will probably cost around $8 for 2. Passport fees - 16 & older passport fee $55, security surcharge $12, execution fee $30 = $97, good for 10 years. Under 16 passport fee $40 plus security surchage, execution fee = $82 good for 5 years.

website travel.state.gov/

Thanks, I was lazy. Here is what it says on the web page.

Free passport photos: Stop by any branch office and have passport photos taken and processed while you wait at no cost.

As was mentioned each AAA club can have different rules. My local club charges $7 for passport pictures to Plus Members.

Archived