Mini Review- B2B Navigator 9/24-10/8

We just returned from two weeks on Navigator. Our family had another great cruise.

Kid count: Week 1 = 232 (between ages 3 and 17)

Week 2= 489

My kids (10 and 13) liked the smaller numbers. They also say they want to go back to sailing smaller ships and 14 day itinerary.

There were 25 people doing B2B with us. The ship did nothing special for us but getting off and back on was painless. It was somewhat funny to hear the same canned jokes week to week. We had the same cabin and steward both weeks. We did change waiters and dining room floors. The second week the ship was considered "sold out".

We did two M&M parties and met a bunch of great people both weeks.

Rather than go into details. I will try to answer any questions anyone may have.

How do you find out how many children are on board etc? We are going next week and I haave a feeling it is close to sold out but would like to know. Did it feel crowded on the second week? That has been my main concern sailing one of these big ships.

The kid count is not available before sailing. I always ask when we first board the ship and check in with the Adventure Ocean staff. The ship never felt crowded the second week. We only noticed a difference because we were on the week before. The first week you could walk right up to the rock wall. Play mini golf and not have the next group right on your tail. Walk in to Johnny Rockets any time (even lunch on sea day). The week that was "sold out" was more the norm and we were really lucky with the week before. The second week did have WAY more teens. Most friendly, some a bit rude...kinda, we own this ship attitude. I can tell you that 489 seemed to be my comfort limit. I would not want to sail with more. And this is coming from a mom who sails with two kids every time....

Archived