Princess Flexible Air

Cruise-Crazzy

I have booked a cruise with Princess. I am trying to book air through Princess Flexible Air. I pick flights and enter all the information agree to everything. I click on book now and get a message unable to to process at this time. I have tried many times past week and always the same I called Princess, customer service was unable to book it. She said must be an IT problem and try again in a few day. Anyone else having this problem.

The storm at sea the RCCL just went through is scary enough. Here's something even more so.

Here on the local news the main complaint is the lack of help with flight changes for people leaving the ship. Local leaders are calling on the arlines to wave change fees and new ticket fees for passengers trying to get home.

With EZ Air's competitive pricing all of this would be taken care of. Im sold on EZ Air from now on. Getting back home after a scary event, should be easy.

Edited by blkspy

I spent 1 1/2 hours on the phone (true!) with Princess trying to get the proper routing on our upcoming Med trip. I couldn't book it, he couldn't book it, but he stayed with it until he got it done....call again. Hope you get the guy who helped me, he was great. The issue was, we wanted to fly from embarkation point to another city and stay 1 night, catch a non-stop home the next day.